Tacombi – Nolita Location 267 Elizabeth Street, New York NY 10012 Instagram: @tacombi | Twitter: @tacombi
- 16oz Shrimp
- 2 limes
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango
- 1 head of cabbage (purple or red)
- 1 pint Mexican Crema
- Corn tortillas
- Pour the crema into a bowl. Add the zest of 2 limes, salt and pepper to taste.
- Peel the mango and avocado, dice and mix together
- Cut 1/4 of the head of cabbage into thin strips
- Heat up the comal (tortilla warmer) and a saucepan for the shrimp.
- Season the shrimp with Chef Merito Fish Seasoning, or salt, pepper and paprika. Add a glug of oil to the pan, and add the shrimp. Cook until pink on both sides (usually less than 10 minutes). Remove from heat.
- Heat up your tortillas.
- Add 3-4 shrimp, the mango/avocado mix, cabbage and crema mix on a tortilla. Enjoy!