SHIITAKE MUSHROOM & BRIE TACOS
- 2 packages of Shiitake Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 wedge of Brie cheese
- 1 large pomegranate, seeded
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 3-4 cloves of garlic, minced
- corn tortillas
- 1-2 tbsp Teriyaki sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- Slice the Shiitakes & onion, mince the garlic, and remove the seeds from the pomegranate (this video will help)
- Heat up a wok or saute pan on high heat, and add the oil, garlic and onions. Season with salt and pepper, and cook, stirring frequently, for about 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms to the pan and continue to cook until they’re soft. Add the teriyaki sauce and cook for 1-2 minutes longer, then remove from heat.
- Heat your tortillas and move to a plate.
- Microwave the brie on a plate for :30 seconds. Spoon the mushroom/onion mixture onto the tortilla, then use a butter knife to spread the brie next to it. Add 10-12 pomegranate seeds to the brie. Fold the taco in half and repeat for the rest of the tortillas. If the Brie starts to harden, you can microwave it again for about :15 seconds.
- Top with your favorite hot sauce and enjoy!